We have regular social activities throughout the year. Details for upcoming events are listed below.
- Quiz nights - usually to help one of our members raise sponsorship for a run.
- Social meeting in the Parklangley club following the last Thursday of the month run.
- Club Dinners.
- Post run meals at a pub close to the finish.
- Weekend running trips (examples have included Dublin Marathon, Tromso Half Marathon, Barcelona Half and Porto 15km).
For futher information contact Pat Cliff (email@example.com) or Bernie Fry (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Christmas Dinner & Awards Night
The date for our BVAC Christmas Dinner & Award Night is Saturday 9th of December. As usual partners are very welcome. This will be held at the Parklangley Club, 44a Wickham Way, where we have the upstairs Ivy Suite. As well as the Awards, we will hold the ballot for our London Marathon Club place but to enter the ballot you must meet the criteria sent out in the last Newsletter and have told the club in advance that you want to enter.
- Time 19.30 for 20.00
- Dress Code Smart Casual
- 3 Courses, ½ bottle of wine or 2 soft drinks, coffee and mints
- Cost £34 (Cheques payable to Bromley Veterans AC)
To book your place please contact Pat Cliff by e-mail email@example.com or text mobile 07989 805 901 by 25th November. When booking please confirm your choice of main (you choose your starter and dessert on the night).
Hope to see you there !!
- Spiced Parsnip & Butternut Squash Soup
- Classic Prawn Cocktail
- Deep Fried Camembert (v)
- Pork, Chicken liver and cranberry Parfait
- Breaded Butterfly King Prawns with Chile dip
- Traditional Christmas Turkey dinner plus all the trimmings
- Herb Crusted fillet of Salmon
- Mushroom, Cranberry & Hazelnut Wellington (V)
- Christmas Pudding with mince pie and warm brandy sauce
- Sticky Toffee Pudding with caramel sauce and vanilla ice cream
- White Chocolate and Rasberry brûlée Cheesecake with raspberry coulis
- All butter Lemon Tart with fresh cream
- Chocolate Salted Caramel profiteroles with chocolate sauce
- Coffee and Mints
Tugra Social Meal
We had a very sucessful and enjoyablev meal at Tugra in Hayes in Summer 2017. So as we enter the New Year and missing the Xmas festivities we are going to repeat this on Friday January 26th (note the last Newsblast incorrectly said 29th). More details to follow ......